What are the eligibility criteria for the Postgraduate Scholarships?
- Indian nationals, residing in India.
- Applicants below 30 years of age
- Graduates of an accredited Indian University (students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
- Applicants planning to pursue Master’s, PhD degree at top ranking institutions starting Fall semester
- Applicants who have applied and waiting on their acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission
Can an applicant register with different email ids?
No, an applicant cannot register with different email ids nor is it possible to change the email address once registered.
Can the form be downloaded and sent by post?
The application form can ONLY be submitted online. You will be able to access your application by logging in to your account.
When does one attach documents with the application form?
The required documents need to be uploaded online if selected for the Phase 2 of the application process.
Can one make changes to the application form?
Yes. You have the option of updating and changing the application form until it is submitted.
When will the interviews be held?
Chosen candidates will have to attend an interview sometime during May/June 2023. The Interview and Orientation are mandatory and the scholarship is subject to you attending both.
How are the candidates informed?
All candidates are informed via email.
In case an applicant can not travel to Mumbai for the interview, will it be possible to have a telephonic interview or a skype interview?
Unfortunately, no. The in-person interview is mandatory.
Are the candidates reimbursed for their travel and accommodation for the Scholarship Interviews?
No. The candidates will not be reimbursed for their travel and accommodation for the in-person interview.