- Indian nationals, residing in India.
- Applicants below 30 years of age
- Graduates of an accredited Indian University (students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
- Applicants planning to pursue Master’s, PhD degree at top ranking institutions starting Fall semester
- Applicants who have applied and waiting on their acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission
No, an applicant cannot register with different email ids nor is it possible to change the email address once registered.
The application form can ONLY be submitted online. You will be able to access your application by logging in to your account.
The required documents need to be uploaded online if selected for the Phase 2 of the application process.
Yes. You have the option of updating and changing the application form until it is submitted.
Chosen candidates will have to attend an interview sometime during May/June 2023. The Interview and Orientation are mandatory and the scholarship is subject to you attending both.
All candidates are informed via email.
In case an applicant can not travel to Mumbai for the interview, will it be possible to have a telephonic interview or a skype interview?
Unfortunately, no. The in-person interview is mandatory.
No. The candidates will not be reimbursed for their travel and accommodation for the in-person interview.