2. We reserve the right to communicate your PII to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure or to comply with any applicable law. We may need to transfer your PII for certain commercial or business purposes. You expressly consent to such transfer. Please note that we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your PII is protected from any undue loss or exposure.
4. Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
5. We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this Site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No PII is collected or used in this process. such third-party service provider do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
6. Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Site, we (including the entity to which your PII may be transferred) have in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your PII against misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we collect online. While we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any PII you provide to us, we will continue to maintain and improve these security measures over time in line with legal and technological developments.
7. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s website by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org/.