• Indian nationals, residing in India.
• Students below 30 years of age
• Graduates of an accredited Indian University (students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
• Students planning to pursue Master’s, PhD degree at top ranking institutions starting Fall semester
• Students who have applied and waiting on their acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission
The application form can ONLY be submitted online. You will be able to access your application by logging in to your account.
The required documents need to be uploaded online if selected for the Phase 2 of the application process.
Yes. You have the option of updating and changing the application form until it is submitted.
Chosen candidates will have to attend an interview in Mumbai sometime during May/June 2020. The in-person interview and Orientation is mandatory and the scholarship is subject to you attending both.
Unfortunately, no. The in-person interview is mandatory.
No. The candidates will not be reimbursed for their travel and accommodation for the in-person interview.