The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, to assess the students applying for its interest-free PG scholarship loan, follows a rigorous assessment system. The scholarship, each year, is awarded to a set of Indian students who have a consistently high academic record.
What Is The Application Process For The Foundation’s Scholarship For Post-Graduate Students?
All applications for the Narotam Sekhsaria’s scholarships for post-graduation are invited by the Foundation in the month of January for every academic year.
Once successfully registered, the applicant must log in using the email address and password created during the registration process.
Applicants shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process will be required to upload the requested documents.
Only candidates selected for the next phase will be required to submit the following documents:
1. Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of the under-graduate study and post- graduate study, if any
2. Attested copies of score cards of any qualifying examination taken. (E.g. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
3. Acceptance letter with the fee structure
4. Reference letters
5. Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc
6. Latest Income Tax Returns of parents
7. Attested copy of the passport
Please note: Apart from the above mentioned documents, the Foundation may request the applicant to submit any other document required to verify the details provided.